On Wednesday at an Advertising Week event in New York, a group of marketers sat down with Tumblr executives to talk about their experiences working with the micro-blogging site's five-month-old ad products. The marketers, who were from Adidas and Coca-Cola, had plenty of positive things to say about their campaigns, but chief among their future requests was one thing: analytics.
- The History of Social Networking
- IBM accelerates startup growth; provides platform for budding entrepreneurs | Entrepreneurindia.in
- 3 Ways to Build Consumer Trust | Entrepreneur.com
- Lord Karan Bilimoria says India has become more open for entrepreneurs | Entrepreneurindia.in
- Brands get their wish: Tumblr rolls out analytics platform
- 78 hits
Blogs I Follow